- Data Privacy
- When I worked on it
- Meta, Walmart
- consent, privacy settings, purpose limitation, data subject requests (DSR, DSAR, access, deletion), third-party data sharing, age-appropriate design, age assurance/verification, parental consent and controls, privacy impact assessments (PIA), profiling, advertising
- GDPR (EU), CCPA (California), LGPD (Brazil), POPIA (South Africa), Age Appropriate Design Code (UK), Fundamentals for a Child-Oriented Approach to Data Processing (EU), COPPA (USA)
- Data Subject Requests (DSR): Privacy rights fulfillment, including identity verification, data platform orchestration to enable access and deletion requests, and identity resolution to ensure the right data is shown or deleted
- Consent: Evaluation of consent practices and establishment of UX standards
- Data Sharing: Standardization of third-party data sharing practices across products, developer APIs, and marketing systems
- Purpose Limitation: Data platform standards, controls, and operations to limit data use based on regulatory goals and user consent/settings
- Children's Privacy: Under 18 and under 13 issues, age verification, default settings, parental consent and controls, and age-appropriate personalization and ad targeting
CCPA Program @ Walmart
From 2018-2020 as a Director at Walmart in Marketing Technology, I led 7 PMs and 60+ cross-functional partners to build and drive cross-company value from a Customer Data Platform (CDP). See CDP Portfolio for more details.
In 2019, I led our team to play a central role in providing identity resolution and orchestration capabilities underpinning CCPA access, deletion, and opt-out requests.